Actress Emma Stone In White Gown photos Image Picture Gallery Stills

                                                          Actress Emma Stone

Emily Jean "Emma" Stone is an American actress. In 2007, she starred in the short-lived Fox action drama Drive as Violet Trimble, and made her feature film debut in the comedy Superbad.Hollywood Actress, Actress Emma Stone Web Photo Gallery, Actress Emma Stone, Amazing Spider Man actress Emma Stone, Zombieland actress Emma Stone, Easy A actress Emma Stone, Hollywood cinema actress Emma Stone











1 comment:

  1. The dress had a nice fit I wore 5 inch heels with it. You were able to see my shoes a little and I still had my train in the back. The neck line is quite low too. I am an A cup so I had to get some alterations done.
    used lululemon

    ReplyDelete