Music lessons Copnor, Portsmouth

Piano, voice, guitar, flute, music composition, and music theory lessons available. Any age, any style. I aim to make lessons fun and enjoyable to keep motivation. With my guidance you can follow any path you wish.
I have a diploma in piano and singing, had lessons in guitar and flute for quite some years, have an extensive knowledge and experience within music writing and music theory, and hold two A levels in music. I have taught for a few years now and only received feedback of how relaxed my lessons are, and how much more encouraged they are to learn because of this.

I am available almost 24/7.

£10 for half an hour and £15 for an hour. A small extra charge is needed if it's easier to come to yours but arrangeable by contact.

Call: 07411234435

No comments:

Post a Comment