Experienced Maths Tutor Edinburgh City Centre

I am a masters degree holder with 5 years of experience in tutoring up to graduate level in mathematics and statistics. I have real flair for teaching mathematics and I get a great satisfaction from making my students learn the logic and develop an approach to solving problems.

Have taught several hundred students to prepare for Mathematics and Statistics exams. I have written several material for tuition centres on Mathematics and co-written several more in problem solving. Great detailed knowledge in all branches of mathematics up to graduate level.

Individual approach: Understand my students approach to analysis and problem solving. Challenge and channel their thought process to reach the result so that they always be successful in getting the problems solved. Also upon request can intensely focus on achieving great exam results in short span of time.

I currently teach students from Edinburgh university, Heriot-Watt university for both Mathematics and statistics at undergraduate level and few higher's students from all over Edinburgh.

Please be noted I do not teach Primary, the starting stage is a minimum national 4 and national 5. I offer tuition to Higher's & advanced higher's , English qualifications GCSE and A levels (C1-4, FP1-3, S1-4, D1-2,M1-5) and mathematics & statistics in undergraduate and some graduate courses from all universities.

I also offer tailor made tuition for Graduate job tests and help you get great Normalised score in that all important test.

I have full enhanced Disclosure certificate and reference's are available on request.

I charge only £25 per hour if I travel with in Edinburgh and charge only £20 per hour if you travel to my house in hay market.

Any questions I prefer being called as its easy to discuss any information you need please call me on the number above I will quickly resolve them.

JAM (Maruthi Jampani)

Call: 07894949221

No comments:

Post a Comment