Online Tutoring Maths and Hindi

Real time two-way audio and video,
Real time two-way interactive whiteboard with a digital pen,
I am Highly qualified tutor with years of tutoring experience.
I am an experienced Maths Online Tutor. I teach 1st to 12th class. I teach Hindi also. I work on a virtual whiteboard where you can write, draw, share your files and folders, chat, talk and even see. All your sessions are recorded that you see any time to revise. Here you will find friendly, patient, encouraging, expert help. If you want to maths, Hindi help please inform me.

skype id - nishathakur4

Fee Structure
Daily sessions------------------ $15/hour (20 session/month = $300)
4 sessions in a week---------- $17/hour (16 session/month = $272)
3 sessions in a week---------- $18/hour (12 session/month = $216)
2 sessions in a week---------- $19/hour ( 8 session/month = $152)
1 session in a week----------- $20/hour ( 4 session/month = $80 )

No comments:

Post a Comment